Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I really am glad I am who I am.

Ya know I been thinking of how damn blessed I am to have expierenced all that I have in my life.I took my own path and have been lucky to cross paths with all the intelligent people I have.I have been all up in the mix in the Live Music Cap of the world.I think back on all the energy I have spent on the love of the music.It has made me who I am and knowbody can take that away from me.I have been grabbing microphones all over Austin,Tx and possessing a unstoppable flow that most everyone has heard and respected!!!I love rhyming and always will even though at times I do feel annoyed with all the garbage I hear.There is alot of bullshit out there and I am just so thankful that I know where the real dope Hip Hop is at.I love sick beats and amazing lyricism and there is alot of that going on in Atx.I am also glad I have made plenty of mistakes myself and I have learned from each one of them.I believe most everything does happen for a reason and that you should create ya own destiny.You do what you love to do and do it well and people will appreciate it I promise.So all the endless freestyle sessions are gonna be in my brain forever.All the times on stage are what I love the most about my life and I look forward to so many more.I am glad I got wasted,I am glad I expieremented with drugs,I am glad I dated some crazy ass ladys to finnally find my baby Kara,I am glad I left Houston and came to Austin over 10 years ago.Everything I have gone through has only made me stronger and wiser and I feel like I have came along way and allowed myself to grow plenty!!!!All the hard work in restaurants has paid for my life in Austin,Tx and allowed me to enjoy some awesome times.I am glad I have the mom and dad I have and all the friends and family that support me in my life.I thank God for providing me with passion,drive,work ethic,expressive creativity,skills,talent,willpower,food,shelter,love,respect,originality,a mind to think on my own and all of my blessings period.I have nothing to prove to knowbody at all but myself in my life.I will continue to thrive and shine and get better in time like fine wine I promise you that folks!!!!So just keep on listening for ya man Flynn D and stay tuned in for some great stuff coming real real soon.words and herbs is life!!!!!Time for a smoke session homies.word.

No comments:

Post a Comment