Monday, January 26, 2009

Austin Texas is full of Talent.

I have been in Austin,Tx for ten and a half years now and i have been blessed to be surrounded by so many creative and talented individuals.I remember coming to this city and just loving the live music and all the hip hop shows that went on here when i first arrived in August 1998. I instantly met and became friends with Tee Double and Bavu Blakes and D.O.S and many others. I fell in love with the open mics and freestyle battles thrown by Hip Hop Mecca. I just knew this was the city for me and I began rhyming and rhyming and going to every show possible and rhymed in as many ears as i possibly could.I will say that there are still many mic controllers in the 512 that are really doing it and i am glad that these artists are creating and hustling.I am lucky to be friends with and a real fan of all these artists in the ATX... My man Mr. Bavu Blakes,Broke Bread,crew 54,Zeale 32,Dubb Sicks,D.o.s,my lady Kb the Boo Bonic,Phranchyze,Cali Zak,C.O.D.,My homie and beast Gerald G aka Mr.512,my partna DJ Rapid Ric aka The Mixtape Mechanic,Dope E The Terrorist,DJ Blurray aka The Mixtape Slayer,Pimpin Pen,DJ Grip,DJ Notion,DJ Knowledge,Table Manners Crew,and so many many more.I will say you better go pick up DJ Rapid Ric's WHUT IT DEW 5 -THE ALL FREESTYLE CD featuring ya boy Flynn D on a freestyle track with The Monsta Gerald G.Also peep me on Gerald G.'s new cd comin called "Whats Really Hood" coming soon.I also just got to be the only feature on The Godfather of Austin Hip Hop Bavu Blakes new all freestyle cd titled "Actual Freestyles!"You all better go pick all these up asap okay folks!!!!I will also say to go buy Zeale 32's new album titiled " HATERZ AND ROBOTZ" and here is a special album review brought to ya by ya boy Flynn Diesel.I am a Super Fan of real lyricism and energy and wordplay so as i sit here with herb in a jay I will say to buy Zeale's cd and push play.Open up ya ears and decide if you are a Hater or a Robot????

Artist: Zeale 32 -Born and Bred in the Cap City of Austin,Tx

Title:HATERZ AND ROBOTZ

So I pop in the disc and spark one and I Like the feel of the beat and sound instantly.The music sounds refreshing and the scratches by Rapid Ricardo are a nice touch. Ignition is a nice track to begin with even though he does say shwag alot a word that annoys me but yet is fiting for a time where every man has that word in his mouth.
On the next title track HATERZ and ROBOTZ I really feel it and it is my favorite one.I like the female voice and it is very catchy and the beat is dope as hell to me. A great concept and nice lyricism as well and a nice hook will get them every time.I like the next track and then i flipped to track number four titled "Brand New" and I really did feel this one!I love my Custom Kicks also and nice T shirts also and this will get people hype.This is a nice one to perform live and the beat is heavy.Well I Truly think Zeale is e real good authentic representation of Austin,Tx.He is energetic,Hype,positive,fun with a nice sounscape on a original creative expressive tip.Another track I feel is The Proposal and the biggie sample is nice.I like this track but do not understand when he says "Tupac without Belly"and does he know Pac was not in Belly??What does that mean or did i hear it wrong?????Still the music sounds good and the other lyrics are dope.I drank my tequilla and inhaled the tasty and I flipped to number 13 and It was called "Rain" and this was a heartfelt song about his relationship with his older sister growing up together.I enjoyed the samples in the right place.I like the sample "We use to play out in the rain" and it sounded good with a nice buzz and a ciggarete.Track 14 called "Undefined Transmission" is one I have seen him do Live several times and I definately am jammin to this one and wish that this track was one I could rhyme on 4 real.He did this openin up for Krs one and did it well and got a nice response from the ATX.The next one is called "Dull Dayz" and is cool as hell with the pink floyd sample and he says some clever real shit.They played it on 101X and is a good way to get sued and get alot of attention!!!!So I am happy about this new release from one of ATX'S finest emcees who is guaranteed to shine and get the attention he deserves.He has been grindin and payin dues and put out a solid release with HATERZ AND ROBOTZ!!The outro track is called "Retrozpect"and it is a nice darker track with him defining what a HATER iS and a Robot and is.So go buy this cd and see if you are a Hater Or a Robot????I see alot of yall walking in circles all over the scene and I am gonna know now what category to fit you all into now!!So be you and do what you do and hope you can shine and get what you deserve.Good job Zeale and I will be jammin this cd for a long time.Peace folks and keep supporting the Atx and be on the watch for all the ill talent floatin around this Dope City!!!!Wordsandherbsatx 4 life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment