Thursday, February 26, 2009

I AM IN LOVE WITH HIP HOP.

Yeah I AM HIP HOP AND I love myself. That sounds wild but I know how much time I spent on writing and rhyming.Who else has gotten mad respect off of his freestyle and has never even finished his cd. Well I am done freestyling for now and am in album mode and ready to make some real quality music.I am listening to beats and am enjoying the creative process a lot and am getting all my stuff ready. I am ready to get my album done.I have all the proper folks on my back and am really ready to step up to the plate and get things done and really impress myself. It has been a very long time coming and I am really ready now. I am excited and am gonna show and prove and get my mind at ease with my release.I am at the right point in my life to really put out the dopest music of my life and yall better get ready!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment